Yes, we are OPEN!
We are are open to serve the needs of essential workers and their daily drivers. We offer 100% NO-CONTACT drop-offs and pickups. Call the shop at 248-681-8081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will remain open. Those who feel comfortable doing so, may come to work and those who do not are not required to work. Our staff with pre-existing conditions are staying home.
– For everyone’s safety, we will not allow clients, vendors, or delivery people to enter the shop. Therefore, we will arrange for remote drop-offs and pick-ups. The same goes for sales of parts. Vendors will leave goods outside bay door #1.
– We will transmit estimates to clients electronically via e-mail, text, or phone.
– Clients will be required to drop off their keys in plastic bags, then drop the bag in the mail slot on Door #1 located near the drop box. The supply of bags for that purpose is located in the “Early Bird Box” at Door #1
– When a car arrives, we will immediately sterilize the door handles, steering wheel, gear shifter, and their key. We will install a steering wheel cover while the car is being worked on.
– Our staff is wearing using gloves and washing per the CDC protocol.
– When the work is complete, before the pick-up is arranged, all surfaces we have touched will be sterilized.
– We will arrange for pickup by means of receiving payment over the phone, we will then lock the car and hide the key in a prearranged spot.
– We will give the steering wheel, the gear shifter and the key one final wipe-down with sterilizer prior to delivery.